Ithaca College Los Angeles Program

news and info for ICLA students

Monday, August 20, 2007

Upcoming Events!


Hey guys! I hope everyone had a tolerably good time at the tv taping. Thanks to Sara V for organizing folks as they arrived at Sony since I was slightly lost! (Hey, I had to pick up a stranded student and come to the studio from a different direction!) Also, thanks to the RAs for all your work to make the first BBQ of the semester a hit.

This week, don't forget to turn in your Entertainment Package order forms to your RAs. You can also bring them to me this week when you come to class if you miss your RA. You don't need to purchase each ticket, just indicate which one(s) you want on the form.

Also this week, get ready for another movie night on Wednesday night, and the Universal Studios outing on Sunday. I'll post more details about Univ Studios later this week.

Good luck as you continue interviewing, start your internships and cruise down the hill for classes. Stop in and see me and grab some candy. Oh, I also put a coffee maker in the student kitchen, so if you need a jolt of caffeine,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home