Ithaca College Los Angeles Program

news and info for ICLA students

Sunday, September 02, 2007

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BEACH TRIP TOMORROW!

Trip to Santa Monica. Meet at the SOUTH CLUBHOUSE at 9:15 AM. We will get stuck in traffic. I promise. Hence, we are leaving early. I'll write out non-freeway directions for those that want them cuz the traffic on the freeways is ridiculous! If you decide to come later, we will be seated (facing the beach) to the right of the pier. Call my cell if you can't find us (631-879-3391). Hope to see you all there!


Also! I am trying to see if anyone would like to go see Stardust with me Monday evening. If you are interested in joining, please contact me for details. Thanks!

~Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home